Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trip to the Dentist

Rylan recently had his second visit to the dentist. During his first visit, about six months ago, he was pretty unsure about the whole thing and a little scared. But, this time was a different story. He really enjoyed his visit! The staff there was great. They let Rylan play with all the tools before putting them in his mouth. He got to tickle his fingers with the spinning brush, and slurp up water out of a cup with the tool that sucks up water (they call him Mr. Thirsty). Rylan thought it was so cool to be able to play with everything that he didn't mind at all when they put them in his mouth for cleaning. Also, Rylan sat really still in the dental chair for x-rays. What a brave boy! We told him we were taking pictures of his teeth and Mommy even got to push the button on the x-ray machine. He was pretty excited about his new toothbrush, stickers, and putting his name on the "No Cavities" wall. Way to go Rylan! We are proud of you!

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

That's great! Where did you take him? I need to take K but I HATE the dentist so I don't want to make her nervous. I will probably have to let Daddy take her. :) Glad Ry-Ry had a good experience!