Life at the Talley house has never been better. Our growing family (Bryon, Sara, Rylan and Ayla) + animals are living the American dream. Join us as we share our adventures with you!
Mom: Do you want to go to Mimi and Papa's house tomorrow? Rylan: No Mom: Really? Why not? Rylan: I want to go NOW!
Rylan: Where is Daddy? Mom: I'm not sure. Where do you think he might be? Rylan: He's probably upstairs texting his friends.
Rylan loves listening to the radio when we are in the car. He heard John Mayer's Half of My Heart and said "Mom, I like this song. You should put it in your ipod." Also, part of the lyrics of this song say "I can't stop loving you". When that part comes on I sing "I can't stop loving Ry". Now, Rylan's been singing "I can't stop loving Mom". So sweet!
Rylan: Mom, I'm thirsty. Can I have some water? I need to stay hydrated.
Mom: I love you Rylan! Rylan: I love you too, Mom. I love you tons, I love you to pieces, and I love you to the moon and back.
Mom: Rylan, do you want to go to the store? Just you and Mommy? Rylan: NO! Mom: You don't? Rylan: No, I want Ayla to come too. (Big brother doesn't want to go anywhere without little sis. Talk about love!)
Rylan loves his diggers! This cute little quote might show you just how much. Mom: Rylan, what is your full name? Rylan: Rylan Michael "Excavator" Talley
Rylan has a fish tank in his room with two fish in it (well, now one). Cheech and Chong are their names and we discovered the other night that Cheech was floating at the top of the water...he was no longer with us. Together, we flushed him down the toilet and as we did this Rylan said "Cheech gets to float to heaven on a rowboat." Way to be positive Rylan!
Rylan is quite the little backseat driver! Whenever I'm being passed by another car on the freeway, Rylan will say, "Speed up Mom, that car is beating you!"
Mom: Rylan, you are such a sweetie! Rylan: You are such a sweetie too, Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment