My sister Jenna and good friend Lara recently threw me an amazing baby shower! They truly spoiled me rotten. They went all out with delicious food, beautiful decorations, fun games, and adorable gifts. They made this event so special and fun! Thanks ladies!

Here I am opening one of the many gifts. I received tons of cute clothes, blankets, bibs, burp rags, etc. I think our little girl is set now. And, there's no doubt she'll be the most stylin' baby around this summer!

It was so nice to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family.
Devri and Liza

Aunt Sandy, Julie, Jennifer and Zoe, little Leah and Kim

Bonnie, Lara, Brett and baby Griffen, Kathy, Angie

Anissa, Breanne, Lisa

Me, Jenna, Jada

Rhiannon and baby Ella, Lara and baby Claire

The cake was delicious and so darling too!

I had to get a picture with my other pregnant friends.
Me, Angie and Anissa-standing in order of when we are due.

Family-My beautiful niece, mother, and sister touching the next baby girl to be a part of our family. I am about three weeks from my due date in this picture.

Here I am with my wonderful friend and hostess, Lara.

And, a picture with the other hostess, my beautiful sister Jenna.

My mother made me the most precious quilt for baby Ayla. She did an amazing job. What a special gift! I love it and so will Ayla!
Thank you friends and family for joining me and supporting me during this exciting time. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life. I can't wait for all of you to meet our little girl!
2 comments:
Your shower was so much fun, Sara. You did get the most darling things. So glad I could be there to help celebrate you and baby Ayla.
I'm so sorry I couldn't come! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the clothes line, what a cute idea! We need to get together soon so I can give you your gift!
Post a Comment