Rylan recently became very interested in looking at the weekly grocery ads. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the kid loves to eat. Anyways, he loves to name the food items as we point to them. It really is amazing how many foods he recognizes and names. He can play this game for quite a long time...he usually goes through about five grocery store ads before losing interest. I love the way he says "tomatoes" and "avocados".
Work-cation! - Part 2
6 hours ago


2 comments:
That has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in a very long while!! What a smart little man you've got =)
He is so cute! He's going to be great at helping his little sister learn everything!
Can't wait to see the Vegas pics!!!
P.s. Yes, I did start another blog. It's like candy. I can't keep away!
Post a Comment