Our little girl is growing quickly. Less than four months until we get to meet our precious baby!
Work-cation! - Part 2
6 hours ago
Life at the Talley house has never been better. Our growing family (Bryon, Sara, Rylan and Ayla) + animals are living the American dream. Join us as we share our adventures with you!
3 comments:
You look great, Sara! The time will go by so quickly. Is Rylan getting excited to meet his little sister?
Aww, you look so cute with your little belly! I love pregnant bellies...although mine is getting a little big for comfort. :) I can't believe you are five months already. That seems like it has gone fast. We need to get together soon! Maybe you and Ry-Ry can come out and meet the baby in a few weeks!
You look so great Sara!!! Thanks for sharing... like Rachel, I too love pregnant bellies!
Post a Comment