Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Open Please

Rylan has been pointing to my belly and saying "open". I guess he's just as excited for baby sister to arrive as we are. Three more months and we'll have a wonderful present to give our son.

6 months and counting...

5 comments:

This Is The Day said...

That is so cute! You look adorable! I love pregnant bellies! We'll have to get together soon!

Ticket 4 Two said...

Wow. I can't believe your over half way there! I can't wait to meet her Sar. Looks like Ry is getting pretty antsy as well... ;).
Give me a call when you have a free moment (ha!). Miss ya- ash

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

You look wonderful, Sara. I can't believe you are already 6 months along either. Rylan is going to be such a good big brother.

CaraEve said...

You look beautiful!

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard of a big sibling saying to mommies belly! Rylan is going to be such a good big brother. You do look amazing Sara. I hope I can look that good the second time around :).