This chair was mine when I was little and I have similar pictures of me sitting in it at about this age. It is special that Rylan can enjoy it now!
Rylan loved to look at all the ornaments on our Christmas tree. He particularly loved the reindeer who's mouth opened to reveal a Hershey kiss. Our son loves his chocolate!
Lisa, Chris and BreanneWe spent Christmas Eve with my family. As always, we had a wonderful time! Thanks Mom and Dad for the yummy food and wonderful gifts. We love you!
Dad reading the Christmas story to Ava and Rylan"You mean Jesus used to be a baby just like me? Wow!"
Auntie Bre and RylanRylan was overjoyed to see Auntie Bre! She's been away at school so we hadn't seen her in awhile. Auntie Bre used to be Rylan's nanny and he sure loves her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her all night.
"Auntie Bre is just so beautiful!"
"I love my new toy! I'll play with this for hours!"Rylan got lots of new toys for Christmas. He loves them all and especially enjoyed ripping the paper off the gifts. He's pretty good at it now since he had lots of practice.
Rylan didn't think it would be Christmas without singing Christmas carols, so he hopped up on the piano bench and played us some tunes. We call him baby Beethoven.
"What did Santa bring me this year?"Rylan seemed more excited about the oranges in his stocking than the toys.
Bryon's parents came and spent Christmas with us too! We were glad they made it here with all this snow. Thanks for making the trip! We really enjoyed your visit!
The day after Christmas we headed to Coeur d'Alene to see all the beautiful lights on the boardwalk. It was a sight to see!





2 comments:
Sounds like an amazing Christmas, Sara! You are right- kids make Christmas magical. Rylan looks so happy. I am looking forward to seeing you both soon again. Let's talk about getting together for a playdate.
You got some great pictures of the three of you! You are such a good-looking little family! :) I love the picture of Ry-Ry at the top...he looks so grown up, like a little boy. It is amazing how kids make everything so much more special!
Post a Comment