Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

There is never a dull moment in the Talley household. With a 15-month-old on the loose, I'm lucky to get even one second of relaxation before my son is off and running again in another direction. At this active age, I can literally blink my eye and he's gone. Rylan is like a little tornado. He hits ground, hangs out for a little while, and then he's off to another location to have some more fun. I mean this in a good way, of course, because without him my life wouldn't be nearly as wonderful. Every moment is so exciting and fun and I think he teaches me more about life than I teach him. I thought I'd share with you some of Rylan's favorite daily activities.

Giving Libby a treat


Turning on the TV to watch Thomas and Friends (he has a new obsession with trains)


Going for a ride around the house


Modeling his new snow pants and boots (it's a good thing he enjoys wearing this stuff with all the snow we've had recently)


Exploring new things


Playing Hide-and-Go-Seek


Helping us load the dishwasher (he's better at climbing on it than loading it)


Playing with Daddy


Hugging Libby


And taking snoozes in the car

What a life!!!

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Aww, these are such cute pictures! I like how you can see different aspects of his personality in each one. :) He is getting SO big!

My book actually said that potty training boys is easier! It said everyone thinks it's harder b/c boys need to be trained later. It takes them longer to develop the necessary muscles or something, so you need to wait till they are a little older, but then (supposedly) it is actually easier!

Julie said...

Rylan sure didn't give up with that treat for Libby. Landon is ready to share everything he knows about trains! He was really excited when I showed him that picture.