It has snowed ten inches today and counting. As I sit and type, the snow continues to fall so I can only imagine how much snow will be on the ground by morning. We took Rylan outside to enjoy the first big snowfall of the season and he loved it just as much as we thought he would. He loves to be outside and loves the cold weather too, just like his dad.
Just look at these two snow bunnies! They are quite the pair, don't you think?
Just look at these two snow bunnies! They are quite the pair, don't you think?



2 comments:
Aww, cute pictures. :)
LOVE the pictures. I love that you say they are angel kisses, I will repeat that one with Clara :) I was wondering how you all have been doing in the big blizzard. I cannot remember a year when it was that cold and snowy. WOW. It looks like you are taking advantage and having so much fun.
Post a Comment