Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Those ten inches of snow I was talking about in my last posting was nothing compared to the two feet of snow we ended up getting. It snowed for over 30 hours straight, school was canceled for two days, and everyone was pretty much stuck at home. While most people whined and complained about this treacherous weather, we turned it into an adventure. We enjoyed giving Rylan his first sled ride ever!
"Weeeeeee...faster, faster!


Rylan also enjoyed playing in the snow with his friend Blake.
"Wanna go make snow angels?"


Here's our whole family, including Libby, bundled up in all our snow gear. It sure was a Winter Wonderland outside.


"Don't let go of me Mama, or I'll be buried in snow."


"This was the best day ever. I love the snow! I hope it snows again tomorrow!"

1 comment:

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

Oh- how fun! Glad to see you had fun with all the snow. Rylan looks adorable on that sled.