The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is-Tiggers are wonderful things!
"Happy Halloween everyone! Tigger here. Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday and that you ate lots of yummy candy. I sure had fun passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to my house! It was a fine day for meeting friends. I met a cowboy and cowgirl, some grapes, a princess, a dog, Spiderman, and many others. It was t-rific!"
"Happy Halloween everyone! Tigger here. Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday and that you ate lots of yummy candy. I sure had fun passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to my house! It was a fine day for meeting friends. I met a cowboy and cowgirl, some grapes, a princess, a dog, Spiderman, and many others. It was t-rific!"Pssst...don't tell anyone but it's really me, Rylan, wearing a Tigger costume. Bet you never would have guessed!"




1 comment:
TOO cute!! T-rific costume Tigger...I mean Ry-Ry! :)
Post a Comment