Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shiner

"Hey everyone! I hope you are having a better week than I am. I slipped and fell in the bathtub and hit my cheek bone. I woke up the next morning with a nice shiner. Don't you think it makes me look tough? That's cuz I am...I barely cried! But, I guess I shouldn't be so crazy in the tub anymore. I'm also in the process of getting at least two new teeth, so sometimes I'm a little bit cranky because of the pain. Thank goodness my Mommy and Daddy give me Tylenol. It helps for the most part, but sometimes I wake up at night because it hurts so bad. I haven't gotten enough sleep this week and neither have my parents. At least I have some good news to leave you with...I'm really close to walking. I have taken two steps on my own and am getting better every day. I'll post a video soon so you can see what a big boy I am!"

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Haha, you DO look so tough Ry-Ry! I love that adorable little smile of yours!