Rylan got a Frig Farm for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! It has provided endless hours of entertainment! Rylan has always loved music which is what makes this toy such a hit. He loves to push the buttons and hear the animals make noises and listen to the farm songs. Here he is kicking up his heels!
I don't know about you but I can't help but laugh hysterically when I see him dance. He is just too cute! By the way, I know it looks like he took a tumble at the end of the video, but don't worry, he landed safely in Mama's lap. Within seconds, he was up dancing again!
Work-cation! - Part 2
6 hours ago


3 comments:
That is so cute! He does love to dance, doesn't he?! See you guys soon.
He is such a cutie! We miss having him on Thursdays! It's funny how the babies all have their own personalities. Kariya likes music, but you can tell that Rylan LOVES it! :)
Oh my gosh. He is soooo cute Sar! And your right- I was crackin up watchin his little jig. Awwww Rylan!
Post a Comment