Rylan loves to walk around underneath our kitchen table. He thinks that cruising from chair to chair is pretty fun! Maybe I should drape some blankets over the table to create some sort of fort! What do you think Ry?
The baby swing at the park has been quite a hit. Visiting the park has become a frequent outing for us. We've had fun walking there and back with our friends Katie and baby Emma. Thanks for the fun times ladies!
As you can see, our coffee table has provided endless entertainment for Rylan. He spends countless hours cruising around it pulling out every basket and exploring its contents. He has a special basket just for his cars and trucks which are his most prized possessions. When we ask him where his cars and trucks are, he crawls as quickly as possible over to his basket and pulls them out with a big smile on his face!
Rylan has discovered how to crawl out of the dog door. If I turn my back for one second, it seems to be his cue to escape. He likes to follow Libby and the kitties in and out the door. Needless to say, the dog door may have to go. I can't have my child disappearing now, can I?
This week Rylan transitioned from his small inflatable tub to the "big boy" tub. It only took about one minute for him to get used to such a big space before he was crawling around all over the place. He wasn't able to crawl around in his last tub, so he thought that this was quite a treat! We even got Sesame Street Wild Watermelon bubble bath for him as an added bonus for his first "big boy" bathing experience. He didn't want to sit still and almost slipped a few times while curiously exploring all that there was to offer. I guess it's time to buy a grip pad too.
Rylan seems to think that Libby was made to be his jungle gym. He gets quite the thrill from climbing over her on one side and sliding down the other. Because Libby loves him so much, she's willing to put up with some abuse. I don't know what either of them would do without the other. They keep each other so entertained!For several weeks now Rylan has been climbing our entire staircase. For those of you that have not been to our house, our staircase consists of fifteen steps. He climbs them so fast that you would think he was going for some kind of world record. Unfortunately, I can't seem to capture this all out race to the top on video camera, so this was the best I could do for now.
Rylan is constantly on the go (and he's not even walking yet) and I don't think he'll be slowing down any time soon! As tired as I am at the end of each day, I wouldn't want it any other way. Every day is one exciting adventure for both of us!


4 comments:
He is so active! We aren't to the cruising yet and I am already exhausted so I will need some tips from you! He is really such a cute boy! Can't wait to see you guys.
What a busy guy! I bet you're so tired! Tell Katie and Emma hi for me. See you soon!
HAHA, I love the picture of him escaping out the doggie door with that little booty in the air. Too cute. :)
It is so amazing to me all the things he can do. As I read it all I see how much more our life will change when Clara is on her feet. It really looks like a blast and he is so adorable! Rylan is such a happy baby boy- it shows!
Post a Comment