Sunday, September 14, 2008

And...More Favorites: Dancing, Smelling Flowers, and ??? (not sure what to call this next one)


Rylan absolutely loves his play table. It plays lots of fun songs! He's always enjoyed music, but lately he's decided to outwardly show his enjoyment by dancing (or shall we say bobbing) to the music. Notice at the end of the video how proud he is of himself. Great moves Rylan!!!

*For those of you that happened to notice the bruise on Rylan's face and were wondering how he got such an injury, I'll explain. Rylan considers our dog, Libby, to be some kind of jungle gym. Just as he does every day, Rylan was trying to crawl over her. But this particular day Libby decided to get up suddenly causing Rylan to fall to the ground face first. Ouch! Rylan didn't appreciate this very much, but they quickly returned to being best friends!


Rylan makes a beeline for flowers whenever he sees them. He enjoys smelling them! He'll put his little face right up to the flowers and you'll hear his nose go "sniff, sniff". I must say it is so darn cute!


"These flowers smell pretty good. Although, I think I like the roses better."


And finally, Rylan's other new favorite. He has been getting on his hands and feet like he's going to start walking like a bear, but instead he just stays in that position for several seconds, takes a break, then does it again. If anyone has any idea of what to call this, I'd love to hear it. Of course, Bryon and I think that anything Rylan does is just adorable and this funny position is no different. We love it and can't help but giggle in delight every time!


Here is just another glimpse of his newfound position. Look at those cute buns!

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Down dog! He's doing yoga moves! Haha, Kariya did that for a little while too. :) I love the flower pictures. He looks like such a little boy in that second one!

Josie S. said...

What a doll! Hope your first few weeks of school have gone well. See you soon!