Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Picking

We headed up to Greenbluff on a beautiful October weekend to pick pumpkins and enjoy the fall festival. We went with our good friends, the Whitmans. There are so many fun things to do there! We enjoyed watching Rylan and Blake...
...pet the goats and the ducks,

play in the giant chickpea box (it looks like a sandbox, but is really full of chickpeas),


go for a ride around the apple orchard,

pick a few apples,

and search for the perfect pumpkin.


"There are so many to choose from Mommy. I just don't know which one to get."


"I found the perfect pumpkin. Please no one take it! This one is for me."

What a great way to spend a beautiful fall day!

2 comments:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Great photos! Looks like a great day! Pumpkins are so fun for our little ones!

CaraEve said...

Sara - CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I almost missed it until I saw the countdown ticker on your blog!! When is your due date? I'm so happy for you =)
Rylan will be a wonderful big brother!