"I'm not sure I like the idea of putting my hand in there. Can you get out the pumpkin seeds for me Daddy?"
"Oh, good...you found me a spoon. I'll just scoop the seeds out instead. This is much more my style!"Life at the Talley house has never been better. Our growing family (Bryon, Sara, Rylan and Ayla) + animals are living the American dream. Join us as we share our adventures with you!
"I'm not sure I like the idea of putting my hand in there. Can you get out the pumpkin seeds for me Daddy?"
"Oh, good...you found me a spoon. I'll just scoop the seeds out instead. This is much more my style!"
1 comment:
Those are the cutest jack-o- lanterns! You guys are talented :). Rowen reacted the same way as Rylan to the inside of the pumpkin- he preferred the spoon as well :)
Post a Comment