Rylan is going to be a big brother!!! We are all very excited to welcome another little bundle of joy into our family! I am 13 weeks along and due May 2. We'll be finding out the sex of our baby around Christmas time, so we'll keep you all posted.

We're already starting to prep Rylan for this big change in our family. We've been reading him books about being a big brother and what it will be like to have a little brother or sister. He's shown a lot of interest. Sometimes he even points to Mommy's belly and says "Baby in there." He's going to be the best big brother ever!
5 comments:
YAY!!!! SO happy for you guys!! Ry-Ry IS going to be an awesome big brother!!! Congratulations!
Such exciting news! I am so thrilled for you and your family, Sara. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!! :-)
What wonderful news! Congrats! How exciting to find out the gender at Christmas- it will be so special for your family.
I am so excited for all of you!!! I can't wait to hear how Rylan reacts to your growing belly. He is going to be a wonderful Big Bro!
Sara - I am coming to Spokane for Thanksgiving and would love to see you! Please email me: caraeve50@hotmail.com and we can set up a time to get together.
Cara
Post a Comment