Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Congratulations Jeff and Way to go Bryon!!!

My brother, Jeff, just graduated from high school and will be leaving for college in two months. So, my parents threw a graduation party for Jeff out at our lake cabin. While we were there, my mom decided to take a few pictures of Jeff with all his sisters. I don't remember the last time we took a picture with just the five of us kids. Jeff is not big into hugging, so you can see his sisters took advantage of this photo opportunity by giving him one giant squeeze. We love you Jeff and we're proud of you! We look forward to visiting you at school.


For those of you who haven't heard yet, Bryon just got a great job as a Project Manager for a local commercial construction company. They are a large company with lots of perks! He has great benefits and vacation too. We are both very excited! He started on June 16, one day before school is out and I'm home for the summer. The timing couldn't have been better. Way to go Bryon! I'm proud of you!

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

YAY! I'm SO happy that Bryon got a job! That's such great news and it sounds like it was worth waiting for!!!

Great sibling pic...too cute. :)

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

That is GREAT news!!! I am so happy for you and Bryon and Rylan... it all works out :)