Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big Storm

We recently had a huge lightning and thunderstorm. It was a spectacular sight! Bryon and I sat out on our covered deck and watched the storm. We stayed outside as long as we could and headed inside when the storm got close. It went right over our house. The rain and thunder were so loud that I thought for sure Rylan would wake up, but he slept through it all. Check out these amazing photos our neighbor took of the lightning directly above our house.



A beautiful rainbow after the storm. I love this symbol of God's promise.

2 comments:

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

YES! That was an amazing storm and Rowen slept through the whole thing too! I couldn't believe it because it was soooo loud. I guess they sleep very deeply :). Great shots of your house- that is crazy!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Great shots! I love what you wrote about the rainbow...I agree! It's beautiful.