Mom, thank you for being a wonderful friend, cheerleader, supporter, advice giver, listener, and role model. Without you I wouldn't be the mom I am today. I am so thankful that you've given me the skills to be a good mother for Rylan. You've always made me feel loved, appreciated, and supported in everything I do. Thank you for telling me you love me on a daily basis and telling me how proud you are of me. Your words keep me going even when things seem hopeless. You mean the world to me!
Suanne, thank you for being the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for. I truly enjoy spending time with you. You are so generous and thoughtful, always giving of yourself. We appreciate all you do for us! We wish you were closer!
Grandma, thank you for your generosity. You are the most giving person I know! Also, thank you for making me laugh. Your humor has a way of brightening my day!
Rylan, you have brought new meaning to my life. Since the day you were born I've experienced a new kind of love. You've helped me notice little things in life and appreciate the small moments. I love our daily rituals; finding airplanes in the sky, searching for flowers on walks, looking at the moon at night, reading stories together, cuddling on the couch, and just hanging out. Every day is a special day with you, even when we never leave the house. I love listening to you laugh, watching your eyes light up when you see something new, hearing you say "mommy", and watching you explore. You've blessed me in more ways that words can describe. I love you with all my heart! I feel like the luckiest mom in the world.
To celebrate Mother's Day, my mom, dad, and brother Jeff, came over for brunch. We enjoyed a breakfast casserole, scones, fresh fruit, and juice. The weather was nice enough for us to eat outside on the deck. We had a wonderful time!
I hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!


1 comment:
Aww, that brought tears to my eyes...and in case you didn't know I NEVER cry. :) So sweet.
Post a Comment