
We recently gave Rylan his first haircut. He had been needing one for awhile but I just couldn't bear the thought of cutting his cute blonde curls. Bryon finally talked me into it, and I must admit, it did turn out cute. I also must admit that I got a little teary eyed. It once again reminded me of how fast my baby is growing up.
Bryon and I took turns cutting while the other took pictures. We were worried that Rylan wouldn't sit still and we'd end up poking him with the scissors, so we came up with the idea of angling his high chair so that he could see the TV. We put on one of his favorite shows and that's all it took. He was as still as could be during the entire haircut!

And...here's the new and improved Rylan. I'm not sure how happy he is about it, but he sure does look cute, doesn't he?
2 comments:
Aww, he looks adorable! So handsome and stylish. They really is growing up too fast!!
I am so impressed that you and Bryon cut Rylan's hair. He looks darling - good job! :-)
Post a Comment