Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vroom Vroom

"I went over to my friend Blake's house the other day!" He's one of my good buds. He has this really cool car that he let me drive around. It was so much fun! I hope my parents get me a car just like his. Beep, beep!!!"

"Make sure you get a picture Mom! I want to show all my friends how good I am at driving. Aren't you proud of me?"

"Thanks Blake for teaching me how to drive (he gave me a little demonstration first) and for sharing your car! You're such a nice friend!"

"Hey Blake! Look here! I can drive all by myself. I'm just as good as you now! I'm such a big boy!"
"The only thing I didn't like about driving was trying to get down off the car. I fell and hit my head, but Mommy kissed it and made it better. I love her!"

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Wow, in that second picture he looks so old! He looks like he's ready to just step off the car and walk away. :) It's amazing how fast they grow up!