About a week ago, Rylan started crawling! We don't know if we should be excited or scared!!! He is getting into everything and has had more bumps and bruises in the past few days than he has in his whole life combined! Mama is having a hard time seeing her little boy get hurt, but unfortunately it is inevitable. As he crawls from place to place, he grabs onto things and tries to pull himself up to stand on his own. Most of the time he is successful...the rest of the time results in small crashes preceded by tears. =(
It seems as though Rylan has gone from being a baby to a little boy overnight! I keep asking myself where my infant son has gone. They grow up so fast and I don't want to miss a beat! I feel so blessed that I can stay home part time and spend as much time with him as possible because in the blink of an eye he'll be all grown up. I wish he could stay little forever! Can anyone tell me how to stop time???
3 comments:
I ask myself that every day! I wish I could just push pause and enjoy all these sweet baby moments. They go by way too quickly!!!
Yay for crawling! Good job Rylan!
I love the new video thing! Its so cute getting to watch him move. What a dang sweet baby he it. I could eat him up. You're lucky I live in Bmore ;)
How exciting and yes I feel the very same way each day....time flies! He is so cute!
Post a Comment