Monday, September 19, 2011

Leavenworth

One of my close friends got married in June. Bryon and I were able to escape from the kids for a few days and celebrate with Julie and Tim. They got married in a beautiful lodge just outside of Leavenworth.

The infinity pool was amazing! It was even featured in Sunset magazine on their list of top pools. This picture doesn't do it justice.


The views were spectacular!


They picked a perfect setting for a wedding. During the evening we enjoyed stargazing while hanging out outside by the bonfire.


Congratulations Julie and Tim! We are thrilled for you!

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday! I was wondering how you've been since we didn't get a chance to get together this summer! :( Glad to see you guys are doing well. We'll have to get together and do something one of these days!

Julie said...

How fun to take a few minutes and find you posted this! I haven't even had a chance to add anything to my blog. I have been thinking about you and hope your school year is starting well. It has been one of the busiest ones I can remember.