One weekend in July, we headed to Oregon for a camping trip at Jubilee Lake. The lake is small, beautiful and peaceful. We met up with a couple of Bryon's friends and spent the entire weekend hiking, fishing, hanging out around the campsite, and relaxing in the tent while it rained almost an entire day.
There is a trail that goes all the way around the lake. It is about 2 miles long. While Bryon was fishing with his buddies, I took Rylan and Ayla on a walk around the lake. Rylan rode in the stroller for most of it and Ayla rode in the pack. I got quite the workout carting these two around. The hike was beautiful!
Ayla zonked out and missed most of the sights.
Other than the hike, a few highlights were:
~blowing bubbles at the campsite
~eating camp food in the great outdoors
~fishing for trout
~ and enjoying a "cookie fest" in the tent while it rained.
See you again next year, Jubilee!


1 comment:
That looks like a great place! I know I say this everytime but I can't get over how much they look alike! Little cuties!
Post a Comment