Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Play Time!!!

During the long, cold winter and spring, we've had a lot of fun playing inside together! Ayla is getting to the age where she loves to play with Rylan and he loves it just as much! The two have a ball together! I'm so glad they love each other so much! I've enjoyed just sitting back and watching the two of them interact. Rylan is so sweet and gentle to sis and she just adores big brother. I thought I would highlight a few of the memories of our inside days at home:
Playing with Ayla's new kitchen.


Hiding under the kitchen sink.


Photography by Rylan.


Playing in forts built by couch cushions.


"Cruising" around the house.


Hanging out under the table.


Snuggling up for a morning of cartoons.


Making music together.


Braving the cold .


Going on wagon rides.


Enjoying the company of friends, Blake and Claire.


Movie time!


My love bugs!

I cherish the small moments we've shared together!

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Those pictures are too precious! What a sweet gift that they get along so well together!