Oh, the life of a baby! No worries, no responsibility, no stress, no to-do lists. Just play time, sleepy time, and time for munchies! Ayla sure is living the good life! She is one happy baby, and she makes us pretty happy too!

She enjoys her cushy life by eating baby Mum Mums,

drinking from her sippy cup,

and taking a snooze in the high chair after a delicious meal. Wish I could do that!

She also enjoys hugs from brother Rylan.

Best buddies

Rylan loves to take pictures with Ayla. He often hugs her and says "Get the camera, Mom!".

Kisses from Daddy are a favorite too!

Hanging out in her entertainer is a super fun activity.

And, she gets to be dolled up by Mom for frequent photo shoots. Not too shabby, huh?

Our little princess
We are glad you are so happy Ayla! You make us happier than you can imagine!
2 comments:
Very sweet post! Ayla is darling. I love that Rylan dotes on her so much!
What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the brother/sister pics. So sweet!
Post a Comment