Thursday, December 30, 2010

Giving Thanks

Every year around Thanksgiving I am reminded of how blessed I am. I have food on the table, clothes on my back, a roof over my head, and wonderful family and friends. What more could I ask for?

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house this year. They did an excellent job hosting, especially considering there were 17 of us there, 6 of them being young children. To say the least, it was a little crazy with all the noise and commotion, but it was a "fun" crazy. My parents are so patient with everyone and always make family gatherings so fun!

Me, Jenna, Jeff, Lisa, & Bre (my siblings)


Ayla's 1st Thanksgiving


We tried getting a picture of all six grand-kids, but this was the best we could do. There is always at least one who doesn't want to smile. It was actually quite hilarious trying to accomplish this task. All the picture-takers were yelling, "Look here, smile, say cheese!" while the kids looked at us like "Yeah right, let's just get this over with!".


Never a dull moment when all the girls get together!


Rylan just adores Uncle Jeff. They love to play together! Rylan especially loves it when Uncle Jeff flips him around in the air.


Ayla had big smiles for Auntie Lisa!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Cute pictures! I love the matching outfits! So cute!