Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother's Day

To celebrate Mother's Day, we spent the day out at my parents' house with our whole family. We enjoyed a delicious brunch! It was a special day because not only was it Ayla's first outing (other than going to the doctor's office) but my grandma, nieces, and nephew were also able to meet her for the first time.
Here is my grandma as she sets eyes on Ayla for the first time. She couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she is. We couldn't agree more!

Her cousins just adored her too! They are all going to have so much fun growing up together!

It was a beautiful day outside and the cousins enjoyed hanging out in the backyard together!

Mother's Day was extra special this year because, not only do I have a wonderful son, but I was also just blessed with a sweet baby girl! We love and adore them both and are so thankful Ayla is now a part of our family! I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such precious children.

No comments: