Since Ayla's been born, we've done a lot of "hanging out" around the house. Between learning to juggle two children, working around two different nap schedules, and having a baby who doesn't like to sit in her car seat for very long makes it difficult to get out too often. So, we've been spending a lot of time at home. It may not sound very exciting, but we sure have been enjoying ourselves. We've enjoyed just being a family! So, I thought I'd share some of our favorite pictures of our days at home.

My amazing mother stayed the first week with us after Ayla was born. She was a huge help! I don't know what I would have done without her. She cooked, cleaned, and helped with the kids. Rylan just loved having her here and so did I! Rylan got special attention from Mimi and got to be her special helper while making cookies. Rylan was thrilled that Mimi let him eat the dough!

Rylan is so fascinated with his baby sister. He loves to lay next to her and just watch her every move. How sweet!

Ayla in her modeling shoot wearing her new outfit from Mimi and Papa.

Snuggle time with Grandma.

Whenever we put Ayla in her swing, Rylan likes to hop in Ayla's bouncer and sit next to her. Obviously, Rylan is a little too big for the bouncer, but we think it is so sweet that he wants to sit next to her so we let it slide.

Too cute for words!

Daddy and his little girl. Daddy sure looks happy!

Bath time!

We've had a lot of friends come and visit. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of most of them. But, here are four of my good friends (Aimee, Liza, Devri and Josie) that came to meet Ayla. They also brought us two delicious dinners that we enjoyed very much!

Tummy time!

Baby feet are so sweet.

Rylan likes to end each evening in our bed reading stories. Ayla joins him every night now. We will often find him holding her hand.

Bryon and Rylan have been spending lots of time together while I'm taking care of Ayla. One of their favorite things to do is to relax in the hammock in our backyard.

Sleepy time.

One more cute picture to leave you with. Can you tell we've been having fun? Children are life's greatest treasure. There is nothing better than spending time with them!
3 comments:
Wow Sara! You have such cute kiddos :). I loved this post... I can tell that you are so happy and grateful for your family of 4.
Sara! She's SO beautiful. I love the pictures of her with Ry. He looks like he is such a good big brother. Can't wait to see you again! Are you coming to the bible study at Linda's?
Ayla is so darling!! I'm so happy for you all! Keep posting those pics!
Post a Comment