"My favorite part of swim class is when we get to jump off the edge of the pool into the water. I laugh every time! My parents sure think I'm brave!"
Watch Rylan hold his breath and go underwater. I know what you're thinking..."What, she dunked her son underwater?" Trust me, that's what I thought when I first saw other mothers doing this. But, our swim instructor assured us that babies naturally know what to do when put underwater. She suggested that we blow in our baby's face right before putting them under so that they take a quick breath first. Reluctantly, I tried it, and Rylan didn't seem to mind at all. I was worried he'd come up out of the water gasping for air and coughing up water. To my astonishment he came up looking happily surprised and had a grin on his face! He's done it several times since!


2 comments:
Aww, that looks so fun!! I really want to let Kariya do that. Do you know if they are having another set of lessons? Can't wait to see you guys!
How fun! I can't wait to do some lessons with Bennett!
Post a Comment