About two weeks ago, we bought a big basket to put Rylan's toys in. Of course, Rylan was curious as to what it was and wanted to get inside and explore. He had fun sitting inside for awhile and seemed to think it was pretty cool. Then, he began to get a little more curious.

"Hmmmmmm...I wonder what I can see if I peek over the edge."

Meanwhile, the phone rang and I ran to get it. When I turned around this is what I discovered: Rylan was standing in the basket! He had never pulled himself up to a standing position by himself before, so this was quite a sight for me to see! My little boy is sure growing up!

"Look Mom! Aren't I a big boy! I had just been waiting to use those big muscles of mine to do something really cool!"
3 comments:
I am so excited that you started this blog! It is great! It is so hard to believe that Rylan is 9 months already- he is ADORABLE! Looks like his trip to the lake was a lot of fun. The pictures on the air mattress are perfect! Take care :)
Maddy
Rylan is so darn cute! He is going to be getting into everything, insn't he? You will have to give me some advice on how to handle all of that :). It was sure fun at swim lessons on Friday. Our boys are so grown up... going under the water already!!! They were so cute with their surprised faces.
Hi Sara! Thanks for sending me your blog link. Rylan is adorable and it looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer!
Cara
Post a Comment