Bryon's company put us up in a beautiful resort. There were pools, a golf course, restaurants, a spa, and shopping shuttles right there on the grounds. I definitely took advantage of the shopping shuttle and escaped to El Paseo (The Rodeo Drive of Palm Springs) for a few hours.
I loved the views from our room; palm trees and mountains in the background. What a beautiful combination!
While Bryon was at his conference, I spent a lot of time swimming, sunbathing, and reading by the pool. It was so relaxing!
I also did a lot of walking around the resort. There were so many beautiful things to see...flowers, fountains, and water features.
While Bryon was golfing, I went on "The Living Desert Tour". I saw many exotic animals including zebras, camels, elephants, giraffes, tigers, etc.
The vegetation I saw on the tour was amazing too! I saw Yucca plants, Joshua Trees, and a living oasis.
Bryon's company surely wined and dined us. They treated us to many fabulous meals, all the drinks we wanted, and even some fun entertainment (Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra joined us for dinner one evening and even sang to us).What a fun trip! We are looking forward to next year's conference (Bryon already promised he'd bring me again)!






2 comments:
Wow, that looks like an amazing trip! I am jealous of you pool time. :) Hope you get to do it again next year!
Sara, that looks like such a good time! It is so important to do those things together as a couple. So glad you got to!
Post a Comment