Friday, November 26, 2010

Smurf

Rylan absolutely loves making holiday cookies, so for Halloween, we decided to make sugar cookies with lots of frosting and sprinkles.

He is the best little helper in the kitchen!


Rylan A.K.A. Smurf
I was using food coloring to make different colored frosting. Rylan decided to grab the blue bottle and shove it in his mouth. It all happened so fast, there was nothing I could do. The lid popped off and blue food coloring was everywhere...all over his face and shirt. As you can see, his tongue turned blue, hence the name Smurf. I didn't think it would ever come off.


"Aren't I such a good pastry chef? I'm so proud of myself!"


And now for the best part about baking...eating (while sporting his new, blue mustache)!!!

FYI: If you or anyone you know ever encounters an accident with food coloring, shaving cream does the trick. Takes it right off!

No comments: