Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dad Is For...

Happy Father's Day Dad! We love you!
Dad is for making me smile and laugh,
Dad is for buying candy bars and giving me half.
Dad is for hugs, kisses, and squeezes,
And saying "bless you" after my sneezes.

Dad is for saying "I love you" each day,
Dad is for baseball, soccer and other games we can play.
Dad is for wrestling and tickling all over,
And teaching me about forklifts, backhoes, and dozers.

Dad is for telling "Big Brown Bear" stories at night,
Dad is for piggy back rides while I hold on tight.
Dad is for going on errands, just us boys,
And buying me really cool, manly toys.

Dad is for building me a sandbox and playset,
Dad is for cheering me up when I fret.
Dad is for being my best buddy ever,
My Dad is the best, I will love him forever.

Love, Rylan


I have eyes for you, Daddy! I love you to the moon and back!
Love, Ayla

No comments: