Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of! I guess it's time to start shopping for ribbons, bows, and everything pink. We are having a baby girl! We are thrilled as can be! Most importantly, our ultra sound showed that our little girl is healthy. She is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. We can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl!

5 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Yay! Girls are fun! Especially girl's clothes! :) I can't wait to meet both our little girls!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

YEAH! What wonderful news! Congrats! We will look forward to meeting her.

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Sara, this is such exciting news!!! I had to read your post a few times before it sank in - a girl...yay! Congratulations to your whole family!!!

Hope to see you soon...maybe over winter break???

Ro and Pax's Mama said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you and Bryon and Rylan!!! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl!

Josie S. said...

That's so exciting!! What a perfect little family you will be!