I met my mom, sister, niece and nephew on the Columbia Plateau Trial for a day of fresh air and exercise in the great outdoors. I rollerbladed while pushing Rylan in his stroller and my sister Jenna did the same while pushing Ava. Jada and Ty enjoyed the trail on their scooters and my mom biked. We had so much fun that we plan to make this a once a week event, visiting different trails each week.
Rylan liked to go fast. He helped me brush up on my skills since it had been a while since the last time I went rollerblading.
"Faster, mom, faster. Weeeeee!"

Here's the trailblazing gang (minus Jenna) with Fish Lake in the background.

Another picture of the gang (minus Mom this time). We had to take turns taking the pictures.

After a couple of hours on the trail, we headed to the park for a picnic and play time. I love this photo of Ava, Rylan, and Ty walking together. Rylan's cousins sure do take good care of him! He is one lucky boy!

Rylan spotted this giant tree and thought that the hole in the side of it was pretty fascinating. He tried to hide inside of it, but it wasn't quite big enough.
What a beautiful day! We can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! What a great idea to rollerblade behind the stroller. Ry-Ry looks so happy with his cousins. Too cute!
How fun! Great pictures of your family. That is a great trail, and perfect for rollerblading. I love that Ry loves nature. I can tell even at his young age, he appreciates all his surroundings.
I am so impressed that you can rollerblade and push the stroller!!! It is so great that you have a sister with kids too, that must be so fun.
Post a Comment